What is a Meal Plan?
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Dansbury Commons. For our Premium meal plans, you receive a set number of meals per week. For Block meal plans, you receive the total number of meals at the beginning of the semester.
Meal ExchangeYou may also use your meal outside of Dansbury Commons. Your meal has a cash equivalency value at our retail locations. Be sure to look for our list of items accepted on a meal swipe.
Guest MealsEach meal plan comes with 5 guest meals that can be used at Dansbury Commons, our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On the MyESU Portal
- Ask any cashier to print on your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in Hemlock Suites, South Wing, open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M., closed for holidays. Or call us, (570) 422-3460
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars now.
Dining Dollars can be refilled or purchased individually online via your MyESU portal and going to the Housing and Dining self-service. You don’t even need a meal plan to have them!